03 12月 英国代写-初稿及后续草稿的组成
Once I prepared the first draft, I found that the length of the research paper has exceeded beyond the allocated limit of words. Apart from the problem of word count, I found a problem in the structure of the research paper. It was identified by me that there were several sub-headings in the different sections of the research paper that deteriorated the overall quality of information and effectiveness of the research. While there were adequate inclusion of sub-sections in the introduction section of the paper, the other sections consisted of more than 7 to 8 sub-headings. This forced me to develop the second draft of the paper by updating the first one to make the sections more comprehensive, detailed and insightful at the same time.
Hence, I integrated the sections of research method, research procedure and context in the section of research design. Furthermore, I modified the sections of participants, sampling type, data collection method and data collection instrument into a single sub-section namely instrument. The limitations of the study were not modified as it was the single sub-section. The results of the research was highly extensive in terms of the word count due to which it was further modified. I placed my focus on determining the highly important and least important results in order to reduce the amount of space that was covered by it.
This was the primary challenge experienced in developing the subsequent drafts. Time was another challenge since there were certain personal commitments to take care of. However, I remained focusing on completing the second draft by the 8th May itself in order to secure sufficient time for both proofreading and revising the final draft version. This was performed after the refinement of results and selection of only the most important findings.The findings which directly addressed the research objectives were identified from the review of the data during the analysis due to which few questions were included in the research paper.