14 3月 代写论文：可再生能源
The present era is the technological period where modern scientific innovations have astonished human mind. These technological advancements have made human’s life much easier but on the other hand, there are several drawbacks of these modern inventions. One major threat to earth life is pollution these days.
Scientist have been focusing on using renewable energy resources to fulfil the requirements instead of destructive modern technologies. One major renewable energy resource is solar power. The sun is an incredible resource for producing unpolluted and sustainable electricity without toxic contamination or global warming radiations.
To protect our polluted environment, we require energy resources which are cleaner and environment friendly. There is now a major need to take steps for the reduction in the usage of polluting fossil fuels and it is needed for both the lasting impacts of climate change and for the protection of our streams, atmosphere, and human health.
Benefits of Solar Energy
- Solar power is now being used effectivelyfor the generation of electricity
- It can be used as the source of heating systems, for solar chargers, home appliances, and formultiple of marketable and industrial practices
- By using solar energy, the impacts of burning used in power generation using fossil fuel can be lessen
- Solar energy also minimized the emission of toxic gases like sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and carbon dioxide that is injurious for environment
- The solar energy that warms the whole earth can be captured and utilized to power the electric devices and that will cost even less
- Solar power generation requires initial investment and after that it costs cheaper. Energy usage increases during summer season due to constant use of fans and air conditioners (Nathan)