1. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER 1.1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EducationRen.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. 1.2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. 1.3. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EducationRen.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. 1.4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EducationRen.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
2. PRODUCT AND SERVICE 2.1. EducationRen acts as an agent to facilitate all essay writing services provided by qualified experts to their customers. 2.2. EducationRen agrees to secure a suitably qualified writer to complete a custom-written, original piece of work for the customer. 2.3. The customer agrees that the service agreement will commence from the time EducationRen assigns an expert to complete the essay and the payment is received. 2.4. EducationRen agrees to carry out all of the customer’s requirements in accordance to the quality standard chosen by the customer in the essay order page. The customer is entitled to contact EducationRen within seven days upon the delivery date if they believe that the essay requirements have not been met. 2.5. The customer acknowledges that no refunds will be provided once EducationRen has allocated a writer to complete the custom essay and the payment has been made. 2.6. All correspondence between the writer and the customer will be transacted through EducationRen, which acts as the agent, using the e-mail address and telephone number provided by the customer on the essay order form. 2.7. If the customer has supporting information or additional instructions for the writer the customer must send the information via email or fax. EducationRen cannot accept instructions verbally on the telephone. If the customer insists on giving additional instructions over the phone, the customer agrees that the information provided may not be accurately recorded as verbal communication can lead to errors in specific order requirements. 2.8. The customer agrees to provide EducationRen all necessary requirements before the writer starts the work in order for the writer to complete the essay accordingly. The customer agrees to cooperate with the writer throughout the project if the writer requires any further information or guidance on the work. The customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information during the essay writing process will cause delays in the delivery and therefore EducationRen will not be held responsible for any loss or damages to the customer.
3. PAYMENT 3.1. EducationRen will only request payment from the customer only after a suitable expert has been assigned to the order. The customer will likewise be informed by e-mail and telephone once an expert has been assigned to the project. 3.2. The customer may decide to make the payment for the essay before an expert has been secured. In these circumstances EducationRen cannot always guarantee an expert will be assigned, in the event EducationRen cannot secure an expert to complete the essay, a full refund will be issued to the customer. 3.3. In the event EducationRen agrees to give a refund to the customer in full or in part, the refund will be made to the credit or debit card that the customer used to make the initial payment. If no debit/credit card was used EducationRen will offer the customer a refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of EducationRen.
4. COPYRIGHT 4.1. The customer agrees that they do not hold the copyright of the work supplied to them by EducationRen. 4.2. The customer understands that the piece received from EducationRen should be used solely for research purposes only and not to be passed off or handed in to any university or institution as their own work in full or in part. EducationRen as well as its writers do not support this type of activity and will not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of their services. 4.3. In all cases, the customer undertakes that the work completed for them by EducationRen will never be resold, distributed, or posted on any website as they do not obtain the copyright to it. 4.4. EducationRen agrees that it will not publish, resell, nor distribute the work it has completed for the customer. EducationRen further acknowledges that it will never post the work it has delivered to a customer on any website or essay database. 4.5. The customer accepts that if proven that the work has been used or handed in to the university as their own, EducationRen may choose not to provide a service to the customer again. EducationRen will not be held liable for the undetected and or unauthorised use of the work.
5. FINAL DEGREE MARK 5.1. EducationRen agrees to supply work to the customer of a 1st class, 2:1 grade, 2:2 grade, standard, premium, premium plus or equivalent standards, and that it is the customer’s responsibility to check the work they receive and ensure that they are satisfied it meets the standard they ordered. 5.2. If the customer finds that the work is not to the standard they required, they can send it back for revision during their seven day free amendment period. This will be done in writing to the relevant email address. 5.3. The customer agrees that in no way does the 1st class, 2:1 grade, 2:2 grade, standard, premium, premium plus or equivalent standards constitute a guarantee of the mark awarded to the submission of the customer’s work. The company does not guarantee any customer’s final mark.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS 6.1. The customer acknowledges that once an order is paid for, EducationRen begins work and that the order may not be cancelled. 6.2. The customer agrees to be bound by EducationRen’s refund policies. Due to the specialist type of service provided, only in exceptional circumstances where there has been non delivery of an order or the expert is unable to amend an order for the customer, EducationRen may at its discretion provide a partial/full refund or discount for any future order to the customer. 6.3. The customer agrees that EducationRen provides all services subject to availability and that the services are being provided strictly as an academic support service. EducationRen does not offer any professional advice. 6.4. The customer also undertakes that the information given to them either on the phone or through email are the employees or the writers’ opinions only and should not be treated as advice. Any opinions made by EducationRen’s employees or affiliates are that of the individual and may not be taken to be the opinion of the company. 6.5. The customer agrees that they should not rely on EducationRen’s research to an extent that any delay in delivery may cause any coursework deadlines to be missed, provided EducationRen has met the requested deadline. 6.6. The customer accepts that if they use the work produced by EducationRen in full or in part, they relinquish all claims stipulated above as the act constitutes a breach of contract. 6.7. EducationRen reserves the right to refuse or complete any order if there is reason to believe the customer is intending to use the work as their own as this is breaching of all the terms in this agreement. 6.8. The customer agrees that they take full responsibility when ordering work from EducationRen and that EducationRen is not liable for any decisions taken on behalf of the customer. The customer should always check with their university guidelines to make sure that purchasing from EducationRen does not contravene their university’s’ rules. 6.9. Both parties agree that these terms and conditions will be governed by law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. 6.10. EducationRen reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.