英国传播学论文代写-抵押贷款体验介绍

09 10月 英国传播学论文代写-抵押贷款体验介绍

本文主要讲的是抵押贷款体验介绍,最著名的抵押贷款产品是储蓄产品和利率更高的产品。90%的受访者表示,在与信贷机构建立合作关系后,客户每月会来银行一两次。关于通过住房贷款获得融资的相反,二次住宅融资不是客户的主要优先考虑,抵押贷款经纪(Fisher,2010)。他们还说,有些人甚至出资购买土地。相反,二次住宅融资不是客户的主要优先考虑,抵押贷款经纪人一般不需要提供任何相关信息。本篇英国传播学论文代写文章由英国论文人EducationRen教育网整理,供大家参考阅读。

Most famous mortgage loan products were savings products and products with better rate of interest. 90 percent respondents were of the notion that after establishing cooperation with their credit institute, customers came to visit the bank once or twice each month. With regard to the intent to receive finance by a housing loan, 80 percent respondents were of the notion that customers were generally focused on primary residence financing (Fisher, 2010). They also stated that some even financed for purchase of land. On the contrary, secondary residence financing was not the main priority of the customers and generally mortgage brokers did not require providing any information regarding this.
90 percent participants were in agreement to the notion that mostly the first time home buyers were easy to tackle and they would usually close the deal as and when needed. This would often benefit the participants as mortgage brokers (Green et al, 2005). The remaining 10 percent have had a bad experience with first time buyers as well and these participants were from Company A, B and C.
80 percent employees were in agreement to the notion that customers who were referred by either close relatives, existing cooperation, recommended through friends or other brokers, were more positive about the mortgage experience and held good perception of the brokers.
Furthermore, 85 percent of the participants were in agreement to the notion that there are most essential characteristics of a loan product that customers focused upon and usually were keen on knowing. These were inclusive of rate of interest and the period to pay back. The remaining 15 percent accepted that other characteristics were also focused upon by the customers inclusive of financing proportion, amount of instalments flexibility, penalty of pre-payment, fast disbursement, miscellaneous expenditures, borrower’s life insurance and favouring terms in other products of banking (Host et al, 2004). The significance paid over the rate of interest might be due to 2 reasons according to Burns et al, (2010). First reason is that it is the element of focus through bank institutes and is specifically stressed in marketing for housing loan. Secondly, it consists of an obvious and easily comparative feature for customers and therefore it is often understood as loan related final cost.

英国论文人EducationRen教育网深得广大客户的支持和厚爱。我们的服务目标:缔造精品,善待一生!我们的服务宗旨:诚信至上,服务至上,客户至上!我们的服务理念:专业专注,优质服务!如果需要英国论文代写,就点击上方栏目列表,各种代写服务等着你,客服24小时在线,欢迎咨询!